FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
MEDICAL WARNING: People with health issues be warned…. individuals with light and sound sensitivity, pregnant women, people with heart conditions, seizures, asthma, etc…. Fog machines, strobe lights, scary monsters/ghosts, specialty lights, effects and high startles/scares inside.
1. HOW OLD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO TAKE ON THE HORROR HOUSE EXPERIENCE?
We recommend 12 years and up, but it is up to the individual child. It is a high scare experience! There is one price for all ages.
2. HOW LONG IS THE EXPERIENCE?
The Horror House experience lasts for up to 30 minutes per group.
3. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN ENTER THE EXPERIENCE AT A GIVEN TIME?
A maximum of 6 people can enter the Horror House at any given time to ensure full enjoyment of experience. A group of 7 is allowed only after approval and at the discretion of our team.
4. CAN I COME WITHOUT RESERVATION? (WALK-IN)
No. Reservation is a must to avoid conflicting schedules with other groups. You may make a booking by calling us or booking through our reservation page.
5. ARE THERE PUZZLES TO BE SOLVED INSIDE?
No. The Horror House Experience is not an escape room. It is a walk-through activity where our live actors will give you a good scare!
6. ARE THE LIVE ACTORS ALLOWED TO TOUCH YOU IN THE HORROR HOUSE EXPERIENCE?
We have a strict “no touch” policy, but there could be some incidental contact. Customers are also not allowed to touch any of the live actors/props/objects inside the Horror House.
7. IS THERE ANY COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS?
We are following local guidelines. Please check the Ministry of Public Health's website for the latest guidelines.
8. DO YOU USE STROBE LIGHTS?
Yes, we do use strobe lights in the Horror House. People with epilepsy, risks of seizure, etc., be warned. Please disclose your medical concern to the staff before your booking.
9. DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR PARKING?
No, parking is FREE. We have a dedicated parking lot for customers beside our villa.
10. DO PARENTS/GUARDIANS WAITING FOR KIDS TO GO THROUGH THE HORROR HOUSE EXPERIENCE HAVE TO PAY ADMISSION?
There is no admission charge to people not going through the Horror House Experience. We have dedicated lobby and waiting areas.
11. CAN I GET THROWN OUT OF THE HORROR HOUSE EXPERIENCE?
If there is a reason to suspect you are intoxicated, being aggressive, or hostile, we reserve the right to remove you from the premises.
12. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO THE HORROR HOUSE EXPERIENCE?
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes for such activities. You will be going through uneven ground, tight spaces, and dimly lit areas.
13. WHAT ABOUT PERSONAL BELONGINGS?
You may leave all your personal belongings in the locker located in the lobby. Horror House Qatar is not liable for lost/damaged items during the activity.
14. WHAT IF I FACE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY DURING THE EXPERIENCE?
If you feel that you are in distress while in the attraction, we advise that you immediately alert the nearest member of staff about your condition and we will respond accordingly. We are always monitoring your journey via our CCTV cameras, if we notice any signs of abnormal distress we will intervene immediately and assist you out.